The easiest stereoview method is the Stereoscope Applet of Andreas Petersik.
For optimum results in TRIZAX, use shutter-glasses technology:
For this visualization system, you require:
- an Intel Pentium or a 100% Pentium clone computer.
- a conventional monitor with a refreshment rate higher than 120 Hz. Flat LCD monitors don't run with shutter-glasses.
- a graphic card compatible with the connected glasses. For compatibility check click www.stereo3d.com.
- a visualization special software, for example the 3D PIX of NuVision (www.nuvision3d.com) or the depth-charge of VRex (www.vrex.com).
- an appropriated LC shutter glasses, for example, the Eye3D of the company i-art (www.i-art.com) or others with LCD shutter technology.
- a good stereovision! If this isn't the case, please consult with your ophthalmologist.
If you own a Dresden D4D (www.seereal.com) monitor or an other autostereoscopic 3D display you can also see online TRIZAX´s stereopictures, without shutter-glasses or crossing eyes!